Liberal Democrats in the Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole conurbation are the only credible alternative to the Conservatives and we believe that residents across all of our communities deserve better. It is, therefore, our goal to put the needs, concerns and hopes of local residents at the very centre of our programme for the next four years.
We have set ourselves the following targets:
- Tackling the worst housing crisis the conurbation has ever seen
- Placing environmental sustainability at the core of everything we do
- Improving roads and transport networks across the whole conurbation
- Reversing cuts to adult social care and children’s services
- Putting local people at the heart of decision making processes